- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
According to market analysts auto sales in Pakistan are likely to grow 60% during the ongoing Fiscal Year 2020-21. They believe that total sales of vehicles will reach up to 201,000 units, including new…
By the end of June 2015, the car sales may reach its highest level in three years, experts expressed that this expected growth is depending on the new models of cars in market and their success. During the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.