- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
According to market analysts auto sales in Pakistan are likely to grow 60% during the ongoing Fiscal Year 2020-21. They believe that total sales of vehicles will reach up to 201,000 units, including new…
By the end of June 2015, the car sales may reach its highest level in three years, experts expressed that this expected growth is depending on the new models of cars in market and their success. During the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.