- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
In Lahore, Ali Hussain had bought a new rickshaw to gain some income for his household but to his displeasure, the rickshaw sold, although new but it was defective. Ali however knew his rights as buyers, he…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.