- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
There's some good news and some bad news coming out of Karachi's ACLC (Anti-car lifting cell) unit. Bad news is that car thieves of Karachi prefer or rather in the words of ACLC Chief, 'If you own a white…
We first reported that Indus Motors is going to stop producing the only small car it assembles, Daihatsu Cuore. However, we also said that it is planning to introduce another small car which we have no no clue…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.