- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
Duty Structure in Pakistan
The Member Customs of FBR, Nisar Muhammad has stated to the Senate Standing Committee on Finance that no changes regarding the duty structure of Hybrid vehicles have been made in the recently announced budget…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.