- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The local industry has sought two years to shift to Euro5 petrol quality from Euro2 in Pakistan. Last month, the federal government announced that the high quality of petrol and diesel will be used in the…
In a great news for local consumers, the Pakistan government has decided to improve the quality of petrol and diesel. According to the Federal Minister of Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, the quality of fuel…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.