- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
The local industry has sought two years to shift to Euro5 petrol quality from Euro2 in Pakistan. Last month, the federal government announced that the high quality of petrol and diesel will be used in the…
In a great news for local consumers, the Pakistan government has decided to improve the quality of petrol and diesel. According to the Federal Minister of Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, the quality of fuel…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.