- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Fuel Price Cut
ISLAMABAD: The consumers of Pakistan can expect a big price cut on the fuel prices as a result of a decrease in oil prices globally. According to various sources, a relief of as much as Rs. 14 per litre in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.