- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The government of Pakistan has finally reached an agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the federal budget for 2022-23. The deal was sealed over an online meeting between the IMF staff mission…
The day before yesterday, the government dropped another petrol bomb at midnight. Petrol price increased by Rs. 24 and diesel price increased by Rs. 60. As a sign of resistance, goods transporters have…
After the last fuel price hike of Rs. 8.03, PM Imran Khan has announced a well-deserved breather for the public. According to a statement issued by the Prime Minister's office, PM Khan has rejected OGRA's…
Mian Misbah-ur-Rehman, Federal Minister for Commerce and Industries, has argued in favour of the price hike of petroleum products and defended the government’s stance on increasing the price. Both the…
RON or Research Octane Number is a standard used to assess the performance of a fuel inside an engine. Higher the RON better is the combustibility of fuel. Petrol currently sold in our market is rated at 87…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had issued SRO.175 (I)/2015 on 27th February 2015 to change the rate of sales tax on petroleum products to minimize the increase in petroleum prices. The FBR has decreased the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.