- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
With everything going on in the Pakistani automotive industry, many of us have completely forgotten about Haval, haven’t we? But the newly launched car brand is back with a bang! Sazgar Engineering Works…
Morris Garages (MG) Motors has been the talk of the town since its last year’s debut in Pakistan. Its first SUV, the MG HS, is already on the roads and the company has teased to launch two more SUVs (the MG ZS…
One of the famous German auto companies, Volkswagen AG, has collaborated with Premier Motors Limited, a Karachi-based company, to invest $135 million in a bid to make new cars and set up an assembly unit in…
The so-called monopoly of the big three local automakers – Pak Suzuki, Honda Atlas and Toyota IMC – may face fierce competition from outside as the government has awarded incentive-based Greenfield Status to 15…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.