- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
One of the famous German auto companies, Volkswagen AG, has collaborated with Premier Motors Limited, a Karachi-based company, to invest $135 million in a bid to make new cars and set up an assembly unit in…
The so-called monopoly of the big three local automakers – Pak Suzuki, Honda Atlas and Toyota IMC – may face fierce competition from outside as the government has awarded incentive-based Greenfield Status to 15…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.