- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
If you remember, in October the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) issued a notice to Pakistan Automobile Manufacturers Authorised Dealers Association (PAMADA) about cartelisation and price fixing. Well,…
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP), the commission which ensures healthy competition in market, has issued a show-cause notices to Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Authorized Dealers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.