- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Remember My Suzuki My Story? We'll give you a run-through of season 1 before we hop on to tell you about season 2. Suzuki Pakistan has always been big about their customers and their love & loyalty to…
Toyota Pakistan and Pak Suzuki both Japanese automakers have posted a loss in profits for the quarter that ended on 31 March 2020. The companies have sent their respective notices to the Pakistan Stock Exchange…
So it is official. Pak Suzuki is bringing an automatic variant of Suzuki Cultus. The official launch of the 2018 Suzuki Cultus A/T will be held at Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi, today (4th December 2017).…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wns_Tzi6IM Question: Tell us about the Suzuki Pakistan’s new initiative used car portal, and what was the idea behind its launch? Answer: Pak Suzuki Marketing has been…
In a shocking discovery, the Pakistan Board of Investment (BOI) has refused to bend to the pressure from existing auto manufacturers. Speaking to a group of journalists on Tuesday (28th March 2017), Board of…
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited (PSMCL) has decreased the prices of Suzuki Wagon R by Rs. 50,000-90,000 depending on the trim. Previously, the price of Wagon R was Rs. 899,000 for the VX trim, Rs. 1,049,000…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.