- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Uber in Islamabad
Islamabad and Rawalpindi become the third and fourth Pakistani cities to be included in the Uber' growing global network. Islamabad govt and Uber officials had a meeting on 27 April 2017 to discuss affordable,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.