- FBR Proposes Fresh Capital Value Tax on Cars
- Petrol Sales Take a Massive Dip – Decreased by 19%
- How To Get Your International Driving License
- After Petrol, OGRA Drops LPG Price Hike Bomb
- DFSK and Prince Also Declare Price Hike
- Pakistan Braces for Fuel Shortage in Feb?
- Millat Tractor Prices Increased by Rs. 7 lacs
- Here’s How To Get Your Duplicate Driving License
- Following Pakistan, UAE Announced a Big Increase In Petrol Prices
- Peugeot 2008 Is Now Available for Booking
When one decides to purchase a vehicle, there are two ways to go about it, either doing it by heart or by head. In Pakistan where the income sources are scarce, cars are considered investment rather a tool or…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.