- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
In an interesting turn of events, local heavy vehicle assemblers and contractors have expressed a difference of opinion on importing used vehicles. According to a local media outlet, Dawn, Contractors…
Usman Ansari 215
After remaining pending for more than two and a half years, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the federal cabinet have approved the ‘Automobile Development Policy 2016-21’, as announced by the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.