- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Daily Times has reported that incidents of car snatching has seen a record growth during the past fours months in the city with 1,319 cases reported. According to CPLC statistics, around 1,319 vehicles were…
This piece I found on the interwebs revealing how Pakistani car thieves do about their work reminded me of GTA Vice City. In the video game, you snatch one car and drive it till the heat is extreme on the car…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.