- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
The prime minister has announced a budget of PKR 5 billion for a complete revamp for the roads of Islamabad with a grand premiere that featured an inauguration of the multi-billion Islamabad Highway widening…
Capital Development Authority (CDA), in Islamabad, has planned an expansion of the current 6 lane Islamabad Highway, from Zero Point Interchange till the Faizabad Flyover, to an 8 lane route immediately. An…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.