- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The prime minister has announced a budget of PKR 5 billion for a complete revamp for the roads of Islamabad with a grand premiere that featured an inauguration of the multi-billion Islamabad Highway widening…
Capital Development Authority (CDA), in Islamabad, has planned an expansion of the current 6 lane Islamabad Highway, from Zero Point Interchange till the Faizabad Flyover, to an 8 lane route immediately. An…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.