- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
The Government of Pakistan has announced new incentives for imports of electric vehicles. While introducing some changes in customs tariff, following Finance Bill 2020, the government has reduced customs duty…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has scrapped the additional 2% duty on almost 200 items including auto parts, reports a local media outlet. As per details, the authority has issued a notification in this…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.