- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
The Government of Pakistan has announced new incentives for imports of electric vehicles. While introducing some changes in customs tariff, following Finance Bill 2020, the government has reduced customs duty…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has scrapped the additional 2% duty on almost 200 items including auto parts, reports a local media outlet. As per details, the authority has issued a notification in this…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.