- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
An avid Pakwheels member broke this news to us about plans of Chinese and Japanese automakers are about to introduce electric vehicles in Pakistan on 20th of October, 2011 which roughly means that we are just…
One crisis to another: CNG load shedding extended to avert electricity crisis, CNG prices also going…
Commuters have yet to fully recover from the recent Petrol shortage and while we’re at it, CNG load shedding in Punjab is also announced to be increased from two to three days a week and that’s not it – CNG…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.