- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
How much money do you spend on fuel every month? If you are reading this, I bet the amount is high. How would you like to save some of that money and spend it on something else? The amount of fuel you spend…
Prices of fuel have gone down significantly, not only in the international market but also in Pakistan. And even CNG is easily available in most parts of the country. The cost of the driving the car has gone…
When it comes to owning a car, fuel efficiency is a primary point of concern for most automobile users in developing countries like Pakistan. With the ever expanding cities of today, the distances we have to…
Engineers from Maruti India took the K-Series 1.2 liter K12 engine from the existing Swift and tweaked its power and torque figures and managed to improve its efficiency, as reported by Indian Autos Blog.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.