- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.