- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
General Tyre Pakistan
Pakistan’s largest and most advanced tyre manufacturer, The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited (GTR) has achieved yet another milestone and has become the first tyre company in the history of…
Tyres are one of the most vital components of your vehicle. Not only they make your car go, but also, make sure you stop in time. And it is a sad fact that even though tyres are of immense importance, they are…
Tyres are being illegally imported into the country without any checks and balances. For example, people have bought snow tyres in a country where it never snows and has one of the hottest climates in the…
General Tyre and Rubber Company is going to invest PKR 1.2 billion in FY16 for expansion in tyre production. The plant is presently capable of producing around 3.1 million tyres, of various sorts. With the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.