- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
General Tyre Pakistan
Pakistan’s largest and most advanced tyre manufacturer, The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited (GTR) has achieved yet another milestone and has become the first tyre company in the history of…
Tyres are one of the most vital components of your vehicle. Not only they make your car go, but also, make sure you stop in time. And it is a sad fact that even though tyres are of immense importance, they are…
Tyres are being illegally imported into the country without any checks and balances. For example, people have bought snow tyres in a country where it never snows and has one of the hottest climates in the…
General Tyre and Rubber Company is going to invest PKR 1.2 billion in FY16 for expansion in tyre production. The plant is presently capable of producing around 3.1 million tyres, of various sorts. With the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.