- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The National Highway Authority (NHA) and the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to plant olive trees along highways in Pakistan. The signing ceremony between NHA and…
Due to rising inflation in the country, National Highway Authority (NHA) is planning to increase the toll tax for motorways and national highways, said the authority. According to the details available to us,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.