- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
2021 will be a big year as many giant companies plan to make their debut in the international EV market. Right now, when you hear the words electric vehicle or electric car, the first three names that pop in…
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has launched the world’s first 5G technology communications hardware for cars. The technology is aimed at facilitating the self-driving automotive industry. The launch…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.