- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
What’s better than an independent auto company? A joint auto venture by three technology giants. Presenting Avatr, a premium EV brand by Huawei, Changan, and CATL. The three leading companies have joined hands…
2021 will be a big year as many giant companies plan to make their debut in the international EV market. Right now, when you hear the words electric vehicle or electric car, the first three names that pop in…
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has launched the world’s first 5G technology communications hardware for cars. The technology is aimed at facilitating the self-driving automotive industry. The launch…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.