- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
In 2007, a report generated by Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan according to which, about 50 percent of oil in Pakistan is used for transportation. From which, about half of the oil is consumed by…
One of the departments that has really made a difference in the looks of Lahore is the Lahore Waste Management Company, or LWMC in short. It has further divided Lahore into 2 zones, maintained by OZPAK and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.