- DFSK and Prince Also Declare Price Hike
- Pakistan Braces for Fuel Shortage in Feb?
- Millat Tractor Prices Increased by Rs. 7 lacs
- Here’s How To Get Your Duplicate Driving License
- Following Pakistan, UAE Announced a Big Increase In Petrol Prices
- Peugeot 2008 Is Now Available for Booking
- Honda CG 125 2023 Price & Expected Changes
- The Iconic Land Cruiser 70 Series – Owner Review
- Haval H6 Prices Up by Whooping Rs. 12 lacs
- Best Fuel Average – Honda VS Suzuki VS Super Star
I am an automotive enthusiast and an aeronautical engineering student at Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad.
First important thing to understand what rev-matching is to understand gearing of the car. We know that in first gear, torque is greater hence the lowest top speed. In first gear, we can reach up to 30-40 km/h…
Streamlining became a catchword for fashionable design in many areas back in the 1930s. Real implication comes from the aircraft design that as speed increases the air drag also increases. When it comes to…
In 2007, a report generated by Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan according to which, about 50 percent of oil in Pakistan is used for transportation. From which, about half of the oil is consumed by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.