- Range Rover 2022 Revealed – Specs & Features
- Quaid-e-Azam’s 1924 Rolls Royce at a Car Exhibition
- MG HS Exclusive Delivery to Start VERY SOON!
- A Major Loss for Pak Suzuki in Sales Tax Case
- From Toyota to Tesla, Here Are the Most Valuable Automotive Brands of 2021
- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Proton and United Cars
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Audi E-Tron GT ⚡ Audi E-Tron RS GT – A Comparison
I am an automotive enthusiast and an aeronautical engineering student at Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad.
First important thing to understand what rev-matching is to understand gearing of the car. We know that in first gear, torque is greater hence the lowest top speed. In first gear, we can reach up to 30-40 km/h…
Streamlining became a catchword for fashionable design in many areas back in the 1930s. Real implication comes from the aircraft design that as speed increases the air drag also increases. When it comes to…
In 2007, a report generated by Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan according to which, about 50 percent of oil in Pakistan is used for transportation. From which, about half of the oil is consumed by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.