- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Daily Times has reported that incidents of car snatching has seen a record growth during the past fours months in the city with 1,319 cases reported. According to CPLC statistics, around 1,319 vehicles were…
Intervention by Supreme Court and noises made by GHQ had forced LEAs (Law Enforcement Agencies) to fix the prevailing predicament situation of Karachi which had held hostage the entire economy of the country.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.