- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Islamabad - People using tinted glass on their vehicles will face legal action from the police, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, there were exemptions to motor vehicle ordinance 1969…
Rawalpindi City Traffic police have launched a campaign against the tinted windows, fake number plates, and unregistered vehicles.A press release said on Sunday, If you have black windows of your vehicle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.