- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Automatic cars are rapidly coming in the vogue and people are buying them in large numbers. Even in locally-assembled cars, the ratio of automatic to manual cars has been rising for quite some time. Driving an…
When we say transmission, a mechanical component comes into our mind which is responsible for providing engine power to the wheels making the vehicle drive. Not only that, but it is also responsible for varying…
A few days back i had a conversation with my friend about his newly bought car. While discussing the features of his new car, he mentioned about driving on boost for gaining more performance from the vehicle.…
Automatic transmission cars are easy to drive. Though the mechanism involved in an automatic transmission is complex. Due to their complexity, automatic transmissions are expensive to repair. In order to…
A manual transmission is also referred to as a “stick shift”. Manual transmission is the old school way of shifting gears. There are many advantages of driving a manual transmission. A few advantages worth…
CVT or Continuously Variable Transmission is now being used or preferred by most automotive companies now. Leonardo da Vinci sketched a stepless continuously variable transmission in 1490 and it took us almost…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.