- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Islamabad and Rawalpindi become the third and fourth Pakistani cities to be included in the Uber' growing global network. Islamabad govt and Uber officials had a meeting on 27 April 2017 to discuss affordable,…
Careem, the Dubai-based ride hailing service, which started its operation in Pakistan last year, announced its plans to extend its services to 5 more Pakistani Cities. Careem, which is currently offering its…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.