- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
After Pakwheels broke the news of Wagon R being launched in Pakistan, I couldn't help but ask a few questions. The Wagon R is a good car but I am little concerned about expectations and reality. If Suzuki is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.