- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
After Pakwheels broke the news of Wagon R being launched in Pakistan, I couldn't help but ask a few questions. The Wagon R is a good car but I am little concerned about expectations and reality. If Suzuki is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.