All-new Hyundai Tucson SUV has been released in Pakistan, as the South Korean company has introduced two variants of this car, i.e., All Wheel Drive (AWD) Ultimate and Front Wheel Drive (FWD) Sport GLS. The new SUV is a direct competitor to KIA Sportage in the local market.
Hyundai has made the competition interested by introducing the same prices compared to Sportage’s AWD and FWD. This will surely inject a new excitement among local consumers, henceforth, here are detailed steps for ordering your new Hyundai Tucson SUV.
Order Intake Process of Hyundai Tucson:
According to the company following is the process of ordering new Hyundai Tucson SUVs:
- Original Pay Order/Demand Draft (Narrowed Payable in Lahore/Payable at any Branch in Pakistan) OR Payment directly submit to the bank through National Clearing System (NCS) channel
- The instrument should be in favor of “Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private) Limited on A/C Purchaser Name “Mandatory.”
- Instrument Amount=Vehicle Ex-Factory Price + Advance Income Tax 231B(3)+Freight & Insurance Charges
- Advance Income Tax shall be collected based on the customer’s Filler/No Filler Status. (Filler: Rs100,000) Non-Filler: Rs200,000
- Deduction of 4% WH Tax by Corporate Customers are not applicable on the invoice price of the vehicle (HNMPL Hold a valid exemption certificate)
- Partial payment of PKR 15,00,000 at the time of PBO creation in the shape of (Pay Order/DD)
- Original 1/5 Sales tax deduction certificate
As mentioned earlier, this new addition will create a significant buzz among the local buyers. Hyundai has played smartly by introducing the same price as KIA Sportage, which will enhance the competition.
Furthermore, already existing car manufacturers in Pakistan will also try to up their game with these new launches. Moreover, Tucson will further spread the SUV presence on Pakistani roads.
For more news and updates on automobile industry, Keep visiting PakWheels Blog.
Recommended For You: