- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
1GD-FTV 2.8-litre diesel engine
The year 2018 is going to be a one great year for the automobile industry as many new vehicles would be introduced by local companies, one such treat for Pakistanis is Toyota Fortuner diesel variant. The…
Ali Laghari 122
IMC launched Toyota Fortuner petrol variant in Pakistan back in 2012 with 2TR – FE petrol engine. It was considered under-powered, but still did well in Pakistani automobile market. And now the company is all…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.