- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Recalls are a common practice in the automotive industry, and even giants like Toyota is no stranger to it. The massive production of cars sometimes results in slight errors or malfunctioning in vehicles which…
For the first time ever you can finally buy a crossover from Toyota. Whereas Honda has been in this segment for some years now. As Toyota C-HR finally made it to the market, it’s a wonderful time to compare it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.