- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The FAW Motors (Chinese state-owned automotive manufacturing company) has announced the launching of the locally-assembled passenger car FAW V2 in the country. FAW is the fastest growing Chinese automotive…
About 2 months back, we reported about a Chinese car that looks similar to our local Suzuki Mehran. The car is being assembled by a subsidiary of Zotye Automobile and is named Jiangnan TT. The car is being sold…
Over the years there have been many wooden cars made by different artists but not many work actually but this one, here works completely like a car although using wood entirely to make the car and than powering…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.