- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
CNG load shedding
The deregulation of CNG prices has proved to be quite shocking for its consumers ahead of the New Year as CNG station owners across Sindh have raised the price to PKR 70-71 per KG from PKR 67.50. "We have…
Each of the media outlet is reporting their part of the story, we heard last night that government has rejected its proposition to keep cng stations closed during whole of January but that was dismissed…
When the news of the latest stunt by the government broke out, we covered the story and also offered our disappointment in the decision as well as our opinion that Pak Suzuki wouldn't let this happen but our…
As news spurred around about government planning decisively to ban the consumption of CNG, topics on Pakwheels poured with highly responses highly protesting against the ban but little did the people know that…
Sindh hasn’t been subjected to CNG load shedding as hard as the rest of the country so we wouldn’t know much but we definitely understand the problems an average public transport commuter suffers, especially…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.