- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) has officially launched Toyota Corolla Cross in Pakistan. The company has introduced three variants of the vehicle, i.e., Premium, Smart and Low (Base). We are here with a…
Finally, Toyota Corolla Cross has joined the luxury vehicle club in Pakistan. Toyota Indus Motors Company (IMC) is selling Completely Built Units (CBU) units of this SUV, imported from Thailand. Bookings are…
There had been a strong rumour about Toyota Indus launching a Corolla Cross till a few months ago, and we here in this group have been updating readers about it for a very long time. The CEO of Indus later…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.