- Differences Between Peugeot Active & Peugeot Allure
- Price of Peugeot 2008 is Revealed!!
- Honda Bike Prices Increased – Really?
- Is Booking of Honda Civic 2022 Really Started?
- Exclusive Pictures of Locally Assembled Peugeot 2008
- Get Ready – Peugeot 2008 is Almost Here
- New Prices of Toyota CBU Cars
- New Car Prices after the First Hike of 2022
- “Audi A5 is My Favorite Car”, Yasir Shami
- Sindh Excise Doubles Vehicle Registration Tax
Lahore Traffic Police has captured a car with a fine of over Rs16,000. As per details, the vehicle has violated the traffic signals 34 times. After catching, the vehicle is currently in the custody of the…
Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued over 4.4 million e-challans in the last two years. The authority has deposited Rs339 millions in the national exchequer as payment for e-challans. The data…
National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), has issued 18mn e-challans so far, while collecting PKR 8.2 billion in the process, through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s e-ticketing system. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.