- Tesla in Pakistan: PM Khan To Meet Tesla Executives
- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued over 4.4 million e-challans in the last two years. The authority has deposited Rs339 millions in the national exchequer as payment for e-challans. The data…
Ali Laghari 83
National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), has issued 18mn e-challans so far, while collecting PKR 8.2 billion in the process, through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s e-ticketing system. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.