- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Today PakWheels is bringing owner review of Nissan GT-R R35, which is currently Pakistan’s fastest car. The moto sports enthusiasts in Pakistan already know about this car, and it is a special treat for fast…
Chinese automaker NextEV introduced its global brand of electric cars NIO in London on 21st of November 2016. NextEV claims that the NIO EP9 is the fastest electric super car in the world. The car was tested…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.