- “Lead the Charge” Is Hyundai Bringing an EV in Pakistan?
- Apple’s Electric Car Dream Ends After Decadelong Effort
- Tax Hike – Used Cars Replacing New Cars
- How to choose the right insurance coverage for your car?
- Electric Scooter Yadea G5 – First Look Review
- 1 Crore Ki Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1100 – Owner Review
- Renault Launches a Super Cheap EV
- Who should perform a car inspection?
- Exciting 2024 Ahead for MG as it Launches Feature-Loaded HS Lineup
- MG 3 Hybrid Unveiled at Geneva Auto Show
When Nissan UK executed the project of converting a normal shopping trolley into a uber racing machine, they took Nissan GT-R's parts like the engine, electronics, drivetrain and transmission and put them into…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.