- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The KPK Planning and Development Department (PDD) is developing a mobile app called the “Pothole Fixer”. The app will allow the KPK public to report potholes and broken roads to the relevant authorities. Once…
Peshawar is one of the most polluted cities in the world. According to World Health Organization, it ranks at number 6 with 17 PPM (particles per million). The noise pollution level is at 85 decibels. Rickshaws…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.