- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
In a bid to encourage bikers to wear a helmet while riding, local Rawalpindi administration has barred petrol stations to give petrol to bikers who are not wearing a helmet from 1st December 2018. According…
In a bid to ensure the safety of the public, the Pindi administration has imposed a ban on bikers who don’t use a helmet while travelling from entering the famous Mall road/Peshawar road. As per the details,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.