- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Auto Development Policy 2016-21, Dewan's plans to return as an auto manufacturer, multiple car launches and FAW's intent to produce V2 locally are just a handful of the headlines that point towards a bright…
To curb the misuse by commercial importers of Commerce Ministry’s schemes and to boost new investment in our auto industry, the government has decided to harden the procedures of importing used cars. Every…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.