- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Adan is a Journalism and Strategic Communication Sophomore at Northwestern University whose reporting muscle is stimulated by developments in mobility. He has a knack for automotive reporting and reports on transport as his beat. He currently serves as a Social Media Reporter for The Daily Q, and a Research Assistant for the Arab World's first media museum, The Media Majlis. Adan comes with an experience of almost four years in media, alongside Gulf Times, Dawn, Parhlo, PakWheels, and The Daily Q occupying the roles of an Intern, Guest Writer, and Staff Reporter. Administratively he has served as a Founder and CEO of The Nixor Times, a media and advertising company, besides which he has also offered his services as a Member of Board at Nixor Corporate. He tweets @adanali12 and can be found online by logging onto adanali.co
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.