- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
Adan is a Journalism and Strategic Communication Sophomore at Northwestern University whose reporting muscle is stimulated by developments in mobility. He has a knack for automotive reporting and reports on transport as his beat. He currently serves as a Social Media Reporter for The Daily Q, and a Research Assistant for the Arab World's first media museum, The Media Majlis. Adan comes with an experience of almost four years in media, alongside Gulf Times, Dawn, Parhlo, PakWheels, and The Daily Q occupying the roles of an Intern, Guest Writer, and Staff Reporter. Administratively he has served as a Founder and CEO of The Nixor Times, a media and advertising company, besides which he has also offered his services as a Member of Board at Nixor Corporate. He tweets @adanali12 and can be found online by logging onto adanali.co
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.