- Government slashes petroleum prices by PKR 7.06
- Petrol Prices to be Reduced in June
- The Upcoming Honda City In Pakistan; Preliminary Update!!
- Book Pak Suzuki cars and bikes online!
- Toyota and Honda open their manufacturing plants
- The Upcoming Proton Saga. What We Know So Far.
- Tires over-inflation – What are the dangers?
- 12th Generation Corolla Spotted For The 1st Time in Pakistan. Expectations & What We Know So Far.
- Tire wear patterns you should know
- Gas & Oil Pakistan becomes the first Company to introduce EV charging facilities in the country
Adan is a Journalism and Strategic Communication Sophomore at Northwestern University whose reporting muscle is stimulated by developments in mobility. He has a knack for automotive reporting and reports on transport as his beat. He currently serves as a Social Media Reporter for The Daily Q, and a Research Assistant for the Arab World's first media museum, The Media Majlis. Adan comes with an experience of almost four years in media, alongside Gulf Times, Dawn, Parhlo, PakWheels, and The Daily Q occupying the roles of an Intern, Guest Writer, and Staff Reporter. Administratively he has served as a Founder and CEO of The Nixor Times, a media and advertising company, besides which he has also offered his services as a Member of Board at Nixor Corporate. He tweets @adanali12 and can be found online by logging onto adanali.co
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.