- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
Adan is a Journalism and Strategic Communication Sophomore at Northwestern University whose reporting muscle is stimulated by developments in mobility. He has a knack for automotive reporting and reports on transport as his beat. He currently serves as a Social Media Reporter for The Daily Q, and a Research Assistant for the Arab World's first media museum, The Media Majlis. Adan comes with an experience of almost four years in media, alongside Gulf Times, Dawn, Parhlo, PakWheels, and The Daily Q occupying the roles of an Intern, Guest Writer, and Staff Reporter. Administratively he has served as a Founder and CEO of The Nixor Times, a media and advertising company, besides which he has also offered his services as a Member of Board at Nixor Corporate. He tweets @adanali12 and can be found online by logging onto adanali.co
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.