- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
safe city project
The Government of Punjab will be launching the Universal Number Plates across the province next month. According to media reports, Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif has already given his approval for this…
In a bid to stop traffic violations in the city Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has introduced yet another initiative under its Safe City Project. According to the details, if someone violates any traffic rule…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.