- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
After Suzuki halted the bookings for Cultus and Alto VXL, media reports are suggesting that KIA has suspended the bookings for Picanto. The news did not come as a shocker, but still, we needed to find out if it…
In recent years, a number of new car companies, including MG, Hyundai, Kia, Changan and more, have entered the Pakistani market. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has seriously hindered the progress of these…
We all have heard about the plague of late car deliveries that’s taking down the automakers, one after the other. It’s not just happening in our local market. Unfortunately, auto industries all over the world…
The COVID-19 pandemic has crippled many industries around the globe. The automobile industry is one of those being affected the most. Automakers are having a hard time keeping up with their plans. One of the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.