- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
tyre load index
Tyres are one of the most vital components of your vehicle. Not only they make your car go, but also, make sure you stop in time. And it is a sad fact that even though tyres are of immense importance, they are…
Tyres are manufactured under specific criteria that define what they can safely do. Tyres are made to withstand certain things when they are on the road, mounted on your car. And how much load they can carry is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.