- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Yamaha Motor Company
One cannot deny the popularity of motorcycles in Pakistan. It can be easily judged by looking at any road in Pakistan that motorbikes are more preferred than cars. As the sales reports from Fiscal Year 2015-16…
Many of you already know that Yamaha Motor Company is finally going to start its manufacturing facility in Karachi after facing many hurdles created by Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.