- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Yamaha changed the automotive industry of Pakistan when it introduced its series of modern 125cc motorcycles. The company launched YBR and YBZ motorcycles with special features along with a global gear shift…
Yamaha Pakistan is all set to launch its 2019 YB125Z in blue colour for its consumers. The company has put a teaser on its official Facebook page asking its customers to brace themselves as something great…
The Yamaha YB125Z with a price of Rs.115, 900 was launched on the 3rd of April 2017, it offers new and upgraded state of the art specs. Here is a more elaborated view of all the new features YB125Z has to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.