The final match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) will be held in National Stadium, Karachi on 25th of March between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi. Karachiites are all prepared to host this grand match; however, in the wake of security issue the authorities will close down some of the roads and high alert areas.
But to give peace of mind to the locals, the authorities have devised a traffic plan which is as follow:
- On the day of the match which is 25th of March, all the roads leading to and from Hassan Square and New Town will remain closed for all kinds of transportation. On the other hand, Shahrah-e-Faisal and Shahrah-i-Quaideen will remain open to the public; the authorities have no intention of closing them down.
- It is to be noted here that people can go to hospitals which are located on Stadium Road, it is indeed a good step by the authorities. Furthermore, the commuters coming from Shahrah-e-Faisal will be diverted towards NIPA. Additionally, people coming from Rashid Minhas Road will take a detour from NIPA towards Drigh Road.
- Traffic from Nursery will move toward Drigh Road, Shahrah-e-Faisal and after that left or right turn Rashid Minhas Road, Millenium to NIPA.
The local government has designated parking spots for the people who are coming to see the final match which is as follow:
- Federal Urdu University ground
- Ground beside Hakeem Saeed Park
- Sunday Bazaar ground
- Gharib Nawaz Football Ground
- China Ground
- KDA Club and KMC Ground
It is advised to follow the traffic plan to avoid any kind of awkwardness.
Stay tuned to PakWheels.com for updates.